cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oDesk has left the building

Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
1 of 9
I'm beginning to suspect that oDesk staff have all moved over to Elance. They have left one chap :steve: behind to do all the programming, check out the forums, deal with tickets and answer on live help. Due to the fact that this guy is on a 24/7/365 shift he is exhausted and nothing is going right. * Good freelancers are being hidden (for no reason). * Minimum wages are being dished out at random. * We are not allowed to view feedback. * No more upfront payments. * Forum posts going unanswered. * Tickets lying about for 2 weeks. * Live help is a laughing matter. Does anyone live near this building? Please do a drive by and check up on this chap. But please do not approach him ... he is unarmed, but very dangerous. :drunk:
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 9
... and protected by a couple of vicious mad robots...
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 9
If they were programmed by the oDesk team then you're probably safe. They'll just savage a filing cabinet; attempt to mate with the fax and then explode in a shower of sparks.
Community Guru
Reynaldo M Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
4 of 9
D#@n!! My coffee are all over my shirt!! :lol:
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
5 of 9
Made me laugh so hard Smiley Very Happy

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
6 of 9
Ok, so now this poor guy :steve: has a couple of assistants (R2-D3 :crazy: & R2-D4 Smiley TongueartySmiley Happy running wild on a spark filled rampage spilling coffee as they go. Sounds about right. Only Chuck N. can save us.
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
7 of 9
ahaha at the Chuck Norris thingy Smiley Very Happy

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Md Mehadi Hasan L Member Since: Feb 7, 2013
8 of 9
the system is hiding me without any reason.This is a mess.
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
9 of 9
This post cheered me up. Thank you Mandy. So, if this is true everything must be much better after merging them together. I can hardly wait this website copulation. lol