Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oDesk is blackmailing me !

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jennifer H Member Since: Apr 30, 2012
21 of 25
[quote]during 1 week I let the oDesk Team client running and collecting the money.[/quote] [quote]odesk are a liars and someone who can not be trusted !!![/quote] Lol. You cheated the system, then have the nerve to call oDesk liars? Give me a break. I have no sympathy for you and you deserve whatever punishment oDesk gives you. Period.
Highlighted
Jasmin I Member Since: Feb 10, 2012
22 of 25
You are all corrupt by oDesk to write comments here..
Highlighted
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
23 of 25
No Jasmin, You've written a complaint in an open forum, so surely you expected some feedback. If you're trying to imply that we've been brainwashed, then you'd be wrong. We're all grown and able to think for ourselves. We're just freelancers who make a good living from working via oDesk, so we just have a different view point to you. You've billed a lot of hours here too, so obviously it's worked for you at some point. It's common sense for a site that offers a service like this to take a commission, that's how they make money. The terms and conditions were available when you signed up. If you follow the rules then things will work out. I've been here for 2 years and very rarely have problems.
Highlighted
Najie B Member Since: Oct 8, 2013
24 of 25
While Ms. Natasha R. already mentioned the things that I want to say as well. Still I decided to add a comment because of this quoted word. That "Candy Bar"! is our prize for each of the freelancers here who works really hard, honest, and with dignity. For that "Candy Bar" we really work hard, we lack of sleep, just to get that "Candy Bar" and there you are just taking a nap for a week while waiting for your "Candy Jar" to be filled with "Candy Bars" So I can't blame the others here putting such a comment against you, as this one will reflects on our side as a freelancer as well. Making up the clients to think that freelancers are not trustworthy. Best of luck for you my friend. I'll stay on the neutral side but I just can't accept that quoted word.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
25 of 25
Hi Jasmin, I can't comment on your case specifically as we discourage that level of detail here on the forums. That said, as was noted to you by our team, we do want you to continue working and complete your remaining projects successfully. It can only help your situation to complete those jobs and deliver good outcomes for those clients. oDesk is not blackmailing you. We are simply enforcing our rules meant to ensure work is completed, delivered, and paid for as expected.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS