cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oDesk profile widget on my website

Highlighted
Roberto G Member Since: Mar 4, 2013
1 of 4
Hi all, I think that it has been discussed in the forums this topic before, but with no successful conclusion. It would be wonderful if we (as freelancers) could embed any widget in our personal website that links to our oDesk profile. Something like "Hire me on oDesk!" button, along with simple instructions for clients that don't have an account in oDesk. If there is not a widget, do you know if this is currently possible with the oDesk public API? Anyone has tried and want to share this information? Thanks!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 4

I have one on my blog. When they changed the profiles my widgets disappeared. I used to have them on my promote page, now it's empty. I did submit a ticket about this some time ago, I gave up because the representative gave me irrelevant answers.

Highlighted
Robert S Member Since: Aug 5, 2011
3 of 4
[quote=Roberto Garrido]Something like "Hire me on oDesk!" button, along with simple instructions for clients that don't have an account in oDesk. If there is not a widget, do you know if this is currently possible with the oDesk public API? Anyone has tried and want to share this information? Thanks![/quote] While an oDesk supplied "widget" may allow for more people to more easily use such tactics on their own websites, this is possible with basic HTML and CSS (if you need styling). Take 10 minutes and research HTML image tags on Google, hire someone for one hour of even mediocre HTML/CSS proficiency or wait for oDesk. The latter might take a while...
Highlighted
Hayat P Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
4 of 4

Can you plz tall me where i get profile widget code in Upwork?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS