🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ...ok I have 1$ on my account, and I cannot w...
Page options
90ec6990
Community Member

...ok I have 1$ on my account, and I cannot withdraw (minimum limit is 1.01$). I want to CLOSE ACC

...ok I have 1$ on my account, and I cannot withdraw (minimum limit is 1.01$). I want to CLOSE ACCOUNT. I don't want this dollar, I don't want to withdraw, I want to close account only. Help 😞

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Nodari T wrote:

...ok I have 1$ on my account, and I cannot withdraw (minimum limit is 1.01$). I want to CLOSE ACCOUNT. I don't want this dollar, I don't want to withdraw, I want to close account only. Help 😞

Your account is already suspended anyway. That's as good as closed, your profile can't be found or seen.

If you want to get rid of the Dollar, just refund it back to the client, but you won't be able to close a suspended account anyway, and if you did, you couldn't create a new one... just in case...

90ec6990
Community Member

ok that's good, but how can i view why is my acc suspended?

petra_r
Community Member

Nodari T wrote:

ok that's good, but how can i view why is my acc suspended?

You need to ask customer support.

Hi Nodari,

I checked and could see that your account is already closed. Please know that you won't be able to withdraw your available account balance. 

I would like to let you know that you can always contact us and we can reopen the account for you.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths