🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » oops username is incorrect upwork
Page options
12b38ed7
Community Member

oops username is incorrect upwork

When you log in to my account, oops username is incorrect is displayed. I had to create a new account, please help!

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Nikita,

I'd like to check this for you. Please share your Upwork registered email or userID via PM by clicking on my name so I can check. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d3ca32fc
Community Member

I am having the exact same problem where I can't access my account. 

I contacted an upwork member but she didn't help.

Hello Bug,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the help provided by our support team. I see that you have already responded to the same support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
04b907dd
Community Member

Hi Nikita, 

I faced the same problem, my username is not found, it's strange though. Could you help on this issue

Hi Ian,

I'd be happy to help. Please send me a PM with your username and registered email address for the account in question so I can check. As a reminder, having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
redclifftech
Community Member

Hi,  This is Imad UD Din and my friend asks for help.

Hi Imad,

Please refer your friend to reach out to our team via one of our Social Media channels and our team will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e8502cd5
Community Member

Hi I cant be able to login with my other account I made this account just to post here whenever I tiried to login it says oops your username is incorrect please I need help to resolve this issue.

thanks

owais

Hi Ovaiss,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your message and assist you accordingly.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members