🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » opened job feed. Four out of ten entries are ...
Page options
vango44
Community Member

opened job feed. Four out of ten entries are freelancers looking for work. ???

What is happening here? Is this a series of entries by an agency? Seems more than a coincidence...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Donald,

I checked and cannot replicate the same issue at our end. Job post by freelancers advertising their skills is considered as a violation of our Terms of Services. While we work hard to rid our workplace of all inappropriate jobs, we sometimes need to rely on your assistance to report anything suspicious.

If you encounter such jobs that advertise freelancer skills or violate other Terms of Services, you may flag them. You will see an option to click on "Flag as Inappropriate" on the job post. By doing so, it will send a notification to our team to monitor the flagged job and take the appropriate measures they deem necessary. You may also send us a ticket to report them. With your help, we are certain we can achieve that goal.

I do appreciate your effort in keeping the integrity, safety, and quality of the Upwork Marketplace.

Thank you,
Pradeep H

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello Donald,

I checked and cannot replicate the same issue at our end. Job post by freelancers advertising their skills is considered as a violation of our Terms of Services. While we work hard to rid our workplace of all inappropriate jobs, we sometimes need to rely on your assistance to report anything suspicious.

If you encounter such jobs that advertise freelancer skills or violate other Terms of Services, you may flag them. You will see an option to click on "Flag as Inappropriate" on the job post. By doing so, it will send a notification to our team to monitor the flagged job and take the appropriate measures they deem necessary. You may also send us a ticket to report them. With your help, we are certain we can achieve that goal.

I do appreciate your effort in keeping the integrity, safety, and quality of the Upwork Marketplace.

Thank you,
Pradeep H

Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Donald G wrote:

What is happening here? Is this a series of entries by an agency? Seems more than a coincidence...

These are confused people who haven't figured upwork out. They created a client account instead of a freelancer profile. When you see those, flag them so they get deleted. 

Thank you. I usually do that.  Nice to know you are aware of it.

Donald G wrote:

Thank you. I usually do that.  Nice to know you are aware of it.

I am aware. I see them often in my job feed. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths