🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » out boosted connects doesn't returned
Page options
9fb1efde
Community Member

out boosted connects doesn't returned

i have applied to some job with boost, but my proposal was out boosted, and my connects weren't given back

7 REPLIES 7
williamtcooper
Community Member

Imran,

You only get part of your connects back. If the minimum is 6 connects for the job and you boosted with 10 connects, then you get 10 - 6 or 4 connects back in a day or so.

RE: You only get part of your connects back

Sometimes you don't get anything back, even if outboosted

RE: connects back in a day or so.

Need to wait for the auction to close or 1st hire for final charge/refund

I think something like that happens to me

I have applied to a job with 16 connects 10 were boosted and the 6 was required but I was outvoted but I didn't get my 10 connects back

sofia2008
Community Member

Final charges/refunds are done after the auction closes (7 days) or after the 1st hire.

If you had an eligible interaction with the client while you were in a boosted spot, you will not get a refund.

There are many scenarios possible, so it would be a good idea to look at the help article for Boosted proposals

Boost Your Proposal – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If the client "interacted" with your proposal while it was in one of the boosted spots, you don't get your connects back. There's more information here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406395531795-Boost-Your-Proposal

I have applied to a job with 16 connects 10 were boosted and the 6 was required but I was outvoted but I didn't get my 10 connects back

you can check the attachment

Hi Imran,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you bid enough Connects to earn a top spot and receive an eligible interaction but are knocked out of the top spots before the auction closes, you are charged the full amount you bid, plus the amount to submit a proposal. Your proposal is still shown to the client after being knocked out of the top three spots.

Eligible interactions mean the client:

• Opened your proposal
  • Sent you an offer
  • Shortlisted your proposal
  • Messaged you
  • Archived your proposal
  • Declined your proposal

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members