🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: paid for my articles
Page options
35e20b7b
Community Member

paid for my articles

I had tald that on freelance frofile a i can not accesss my work or project but on an agecy project i can get paid once i attach my articles for client.

Hpw is the proccess and do better for paiment to my job done

Best 

Regards

SAMUEL **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Samuel,

I'm not sure I am understanding you correctly, you mean that you're not able to work from your freelancer profile but only from your agency one? I checked your account and I can see that you should be able to work with clients using both profiles.

One thing to keep in mind is that, since you're a non-exclusive agency member, you have the option to work with a client using either your freelancer profile or your agency one when submitting your proposals. If you choose to work as part of the agency, the payment will go out to your agency profile and if you choose to work independently from your freelancer profile, then the payment goes to that one. You can check this help article to learn more.

Also, remember that you'll be working hourly or fixed-price contracts. You may want to have a look at this other help article so you can get familiar with how each works. If this doesn't answer your question, please don't hesitate to clarify. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Samuel M wrote:

I had tald that on freelance frofile a i can not accesss my work or project but on an agecy project i can get paid once i attach my articles for client. Hpw is the proccess and do better for paiment to my job done

What "job done"? Did you write articles for a client? Were you actually hired? Which language do you write in?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members