🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » pay my brother is earnings
Page options
hamidat43
Community Member

pay my brother is earnings

Please pay him his earnings, i posted a new topic before , you choose to delete it, he has always been transparent with his work , he passed his visual test, he contacted your support before taking your id verification so i dont see any reason why you should suspend his account. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

He saw those tickets and they were not helpful. Returning the money back dont really solve this simple problem you are complicating, how will hw get paid now if the client decides to pay him still? He deserved his earning since he worked for it, the client is convinced enough to pay him which he did. Just find a way for him to withdraw his earnings please so this issues can be solved.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Hamidat O wrote:

Please pay him his earnings, i posted a new topic before , you choose to delete it,

It's not deleted, it's still there. Upwork will not discuss your "brother's" account with you, even though your profile seems to match Ibrahim's word for word.... Was his suspended profile set to England as well, rather than to where he actually is?

Yeah he did say his account is there, I am only typing this how I am feeling, I am very sure certain we type differently. He asked me to plead with your team on his behalf, hhe wont go through this stress if he isnt in a tight situation right now. He studies in Nigeria, so please give him another chance, he will be more careful this time around.

Hamidat O wrote:

He asked me to plead with your team on his behalf, hhe wont go through this stress if he isnt in a tight situation right now. 

As I said, Upwork will discuss Ibrahim's account only with him directly. Not with you or any other "family members" 

Hamidat O wrote:

Yeah he did say his account is there

Where?

Hamidat O wrote:

... he will be more careful this time around.

More careful about what? It seems his profile wasn't exactly suspended for "no reason".....

What he suspended for then, he uploaded his ID for verification countless times already, you suspended, put his account on and then suspended again as he put it, how dow do expect his client to pay him then?

Hi Hamidat,

I understand your concern with this, however, I can't share details for another user with you. Please refer your brother to the information he has received on his tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

He saw those tickets and they were not helpful. Returning the money back dont really solve this simple problem you are complicating, how will hw get paid now if the client decides to pay him still? He deserved his earning since he worked for it, the client is convinced enough to pay him which he did. Just find a way for him to withdraw his earnings please so this issues can be solved.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members