Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay

xyllerwraje
Janine G Member Since: May 16, 2018
1 of 5

Hello!

What if under the messages where you accepted the job offer, it says that the company or group you work says, " COMPANY NAME does not currently have access to Upwork and will not receive messages until access is restored." Does that mean I have to make sure that person I'm working for is true and that he'll pay me in the end? 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Janine, 

This means that the user's account is limited, and actions have been taken against his account. The limitation will need to be lifted first before the user can use his/her Upwork account again. In this case, don't start working on the contract until the client's account has been restored. 

Please check the freelancer resources we compiled and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
xyllerwraje
Janine G Member Since: May 16, 2018
3 of 5

Thank you. 

I'd like to know what should I do now. I've worked for 3 days already. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. He requested for payment method which is not showing up on the GET PAID section of UPWORK. I just want to make sure. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Janine,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Janine G wrote: I've worked for 3 days already. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. He requested for payment method which is not showing up on the GET PAID section of UPWORK. I just want to make sure. 

What do you mean "He requested for payment method?"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS