🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment Issue
Page options
kumarashutosh39
Community Member

payment Issue

Hello ,i am facing so much problem my client ,the problem is that at 1st this client give us project with a small requirement and we had a talk over it and then he final the project with 250$ and we start project work ,after that when we complete some point of requirement in this project then he start increase his requirement and also when ever i asked him about some advance or milestone wise money he just ignore and then he said that 1st complete full project and then i ll release the money ,i also agree with that and then i started work on that and now when i complete the project and when i said to take your project and release my money .but now he is again increase the requirement and now he is saying to me that now first complete new requirement and then i ll give you money and when i asked him to 1st pay me for the amount of requirement your already done he is just saying that 1st complete all the requirement and then ll pay.I am already uploaded all code with requirement .

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashutosh,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you have with your client. 
Just to clarify, are you hired on an official contract? In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection you will need to be hired on an official contract and fulfill the criteria required.

Please keep in mind that our fixed price protection does not cover promised funds and unfunded milestones. To learn more about how you`re protected on fixed price contracts, check out this Help Article. Could you also reach out to me via PM(click on my name) with more details about your client? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members