cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment availability

Rafia H Member Since: Oct 16, 2015
1 of 6

Hi, Dear Sir, i want to know about the availability of payments. I mean to say that, last time when my client paid me, i have to wait for 6 days for the availability of funds. It was my first time, but now i again have to receive funds, so please guide me that the same procedure will be repeated this time? and please tell me that if there is any annual fee of Upwork?

Regards

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Rafia,

The 6-days security period is in place for all payments on Upwork. There's no annual fee, please take a look at the Upwork Service Fee details.

Alex M Member Since: May 31, 2015
3 of 6

Hello Vladimir,

Is there any plans to reduce the time we are waiting for to get our payments as available, on Weekly Billing Cycle for Hourly Contracts?

At the moment we are waiting for 10 days for the client review period and the security period. It's too much.

Hopefully that you will be considering a solution to this case soon.

Thanks. 

Best Regards, 

Alex

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 6

It's not going to happen.

Alex M Member Since: May 31, 2015
5 of 6

@Stephen, Thanks for your reply.

Do you think that there is a very good reason why this couldn't happen?

For example in Elance, things were much faster in the terms of payment availability. What about oDesk, do you have an idea, how it was?

Myself, I assume that this is a temporary, at least until the platform is becoming stable. 

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 6

Odesk became Upwork, and the fee structure and payout times are exactly the same.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS