🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment not added to get paid
Page options
aliumairnawaz
Community Member

payment not added to get paid

hi guys 

Client added a second milestone to the job . I have got paid already for the first. on 3rd march i submitted the work and she approved it on next day. its 50$ and this payment is visible in my profile but i cant see it when i  click get paid button. 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Umair N wrote:

hi guys 

Client added a second milestone to the job . I have got paid already for the first. on 3rd march i submitted the work and she approved it on next day. its 50$ and this payment is visible in my profile but i cant see it when i  click get paid button. 

There is a 5 day security period. Familiarize yourself with your Reports > Overview Page. Everything you could possibly want to know about payments is there or can be found from there.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

ronaldarden
Community Member

Help! The client paid in escrow but it not showing on my end. Where's the money that the client paid? 

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all payments must complete a 5 days security period before it is available on your Upwork account. I checked and your payment will be available for withdrawal on June 24th. You can refer to Transaction History page for more information. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members