🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment not in paypal
Page options
ilannamandel
Community Member

payment not in paypal

Payment not sent to paypal and it's past the 24 hour mark. I emailed support. They didn't respond. What to do?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ilanna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran;

I've still heard nothing! Really frustrated and upset here.

Ilanna

I have been trying all day to communicate with Upwork to no avail. They NEVER sent my money to Paypal. Paypal confirmed this with me right now on the phone. I have asked Upwork repeatedly to respond and they don't. If they don't respond, I'm going to have to ask the client to remove the contract from this site, as they're witholding my money from me, and won't say why. 

Hi ILANNA,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding your payment concern on this support ticket. Please allow time for them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

ILANNA M wrote:

Payment not sent to paypal and it's past the 24 hour mark. I emailed support. They didn't respond. What to do?

Have you actually withdrawn it? (Clicked on "Get Paid" and then followed through?)

Has it gone from your Available Tab?

Yes

It is long past 24 hours for my withdrawl and upwork is doing nothing to ensure I receive my pay. I'm so mad at them right now. They took their money immediately but refuse to resolve the issue. All I get are standard emails that say we're working on it. But it's clear they're not. What can I do?

Hi ILANNA,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Upwork needs to resolve this now. This is not operating in good faith. I have been on this site for a long time and generated a ton of earnings for you. You had no problem taking your money immediately but don't seem to want to get my payment to me. This shouldn't be taking so long, but your inadequate  support system is creating the problem. For the amount of money you get from us you should consider a phone support line. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members