🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment not issued for hourly contract and co...
Page options
jdahmad
Community Member

payment not issued for hourly contract and contract become on hold

Hi there,

I qualify the fast payment for hourly contract and I'm was assuming that my payment for last week will be available Friday that is today. But I received a mail that my contact is temporarily on hold. Also the amount status is still pending.

Anyone can help me about that when I'll get paid?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad J wrote:
I qualify the fast payment for hourly contract and I'm was assuming that my payment for last week will be available Friday that is today. But I received a mail that my contact is temporarily on hold. Also the amount status is still pending.

Fast payout only happens if the client paid properly.

The fact that the contract was put on hold and you didn't get the fast payout means the client didn't pay for last week's hours on Monday (or since).

Did you use the tracker and hd meaningful memos and good activity levels?

Then you'll get paid on Wednesday whatever happens.

Muhammad J wrote:
Also the amount status is still pending.

It can't be in "Pending". It should be in "Review" and move to "Pending" at midnight tonight UTC.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad J wrote:

Fast payout only happens if the client paid properly.

The fact that the contract was put on hold and you didn't get the fast payout means the client didn't pay for last week's hours on Monday (or since).

Did you use the tracker and hd meaningful memos and good activity levels?

Then you'll get paid on Wednesday whatever happens.

Muhammad J wrote:
Also the amount status is still pending.

It can't be in "Pending". It should be in "Review" and move to "Pending" at midnight tonight UTC.

jdahmad
Community Member

Sorry my mistake -- It actually in review and I was assuming it should be in pending today
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that our team reached out to you on this ticket number: 30119465 to provide more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jdahmad
Community Member

Thanks you for letting me know
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members