🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment not received.
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

payment not received.

Hello!  payment made las night yet not received; I usually receive the payment withing ten minutes, so I'm concerned about what happpened? I like chatting with C Support but I can't contact them anymore. Please help me. I use Payoneer and never had this delay.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carlos,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your latest withdrawal. Please note that the standard withdrawal time for Payoneer is 24 hours. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, let us know and our team will assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Also can you tell me how can I save my job search in my agency? no way to finding myself.

Hi Carlos,

Unfortunately, job feed isn't available through Agency account yet. However, when Freelancers check jobs in their job feed on Freelancer account they can bid on them either under the Agency or as an independent Freelancer if they are non-exclusive.

I hope this helped.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

thanks, as per your request I tell you it's more than 24 hours payment not received, hope yo can help me.

Hi Carlos,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

it was alright this time, please mark the ticket as solved, thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members