🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: payment not recieve from direct transfer
Page options
yousufaliu4
Community Member

payment not recieve from direct transfer

Hi 

I schedule a payment of $100
the schedule is direct trasfer to my bank account but i still not get any balance in my bank account.

i trasfer balance many times by myself i recieve it with in 2 mints but why schedule process got more times its about 2 days

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yousaf, 

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take 4-business days to be processed. If this withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, you can come back here, so that we can assist you further. 

You may refer to this help article for more information on direct to local bank transfer fees and timings.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi.
Today is the 12th day but i still did't got any credit , showing same issue. Please see attached screenshot

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Yousaf,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team regarding your concern and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi.
I still did't recieve any credit,
Its almost 16 days past.

Hi Yousaf,

I've followed up with the team that's handling your concern and they will update your ticket to assist you directly. Thank you for continued your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi.
I can't withdraw any credit from my account, its show me message that your account is restricted on withdraw payment.
Can you tell me the issue and solve please.
Thanks

Regards
Yousaf Ali

Hi Yousaf,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding this concern. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern, or check the email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to resolve the status of your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths