🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: payment probelm
Page options
d8c1a473
Community Member

payment probelm

I have a problem with my client, I finished the job for him successfully in one day, but now he doesn't answer me. He was online and ignore me. What to do, I need to be pay because I finished my job sucesfuly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ivan J wrote:

But is so frustrating, to finish someone's job and to wait 1 month to pay. 

What do you mean "wait one month to pay"????

Under what circumstances would you wait a month to pay?

The system is as it is to give the client time to review the work or have it reviewed. That is only fair. It also means that you get paid automtically if the client does nothing. That is also fair.

When did you submit the work?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Ivan J wrote:

I have a problem with my client, I finished the job for him successfully in one day, but now he doesn't answer me

If you used Upwork correctly, you get paid automatically.

Hourly: Did you use the tracker?

Fixed rate: Did you submit correctly against a funded milestone?

Leave the client alone, Harassment will earn you a poor review...

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

d8c1a473
Community Member

But is so frustrating, to finish someone's job and to wait 1 month to pay. I have the ability to finish a job for 1 day and I want to pay for that. Find a solution I live from that money.

Ivan J wrote:

But is so frustrating, to finish someone's job and to wait 1 month to pay. I have the ability to finish a job for 1 day and I want to pay for that. Find a solution I live from that money.

If the payment takes to long, you need to look for work elsewhere. Watch your tone with the clients or you don't have to worry about getting paid on Upwork anyway. Why do you claim to be native/bilingual in English if you are obviously not?
Upwork will not change just because someone demands it. 

petra_r
Community Member

Ivan J wrote:

But is so frustrating, to finish someone's job and to wait 1 month to pay. 

What do you mean "wait one month to pay"????

Under what circumstances would you wait a month to pay?

The system is as it is to give the client time to review the work or have it reviewed. That is only fair. It also means that you get paid automtically if the client does nothing. That is also fair.

When did you submit the work?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths