cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment problems

Christina B Member Since: Sep 14, 2013
1 of 12
hello everyone is anyone else having problems withdrawing their money?
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 12
I tried to withdraw through Paypal with no luck.
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
3 of 12
it keeps telling me technical difficulties and then disables my paypal acct. arrg its bad enough they make you wait so long to get your money in the first place now this, I am really starting to wonder about Odesk.
Community Guru
4 of 12
This is the first time I have ever had a problem with receiving funds. It disabled my paypal too. However, I was able to have the funds transferred to my banking account.
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
5 of 12
This is not the first time this has happened, it is like the forth. I do not have time to wait the extra 5 day wait with the holidays here. Can't even do the help center because it seems to be having difficulties too. So here I am stuck with my child out of gas because Odesk can not get their stuff together. This is a pain and I am past fed up with Odesk and all their technical difficulties.
Community Guru
6 of 12
I have also emailed Paypal to see if the problem is on their end and haven't got a response yet, but will update if I do.
7 of 12
I called Paypal, and they said it was not on their end that my account is fine. So I am guessing it is once again Odesk. Thank you for trying. I called my husband and he is having to leave work a day early to come rescue me, It is going to take him 5 hours to get here since he works out of state. Hopefully Odesk will fix the problem before then.
Donna D Member Since: Mar 20, 2013
8 of 12
I am in Japan, and I also tried to withdraw via Paypal but it failed and my Paypal option was disabled. Ayesha, could you kindly check what is happening? Thank you.
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 16, 2013
9 of 12
I hope they sort this out quickly. Smiley Sad
Ace Contributor
Sebastian D Member Since: Jan 27, 2011
10 of 12

Seems that they have a general problem in the systm and they have no clue how to solve it,. Their support keep telling to have patince. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS