🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment protection
Page options
tammy7777777
Community Member

payment protection

Upwork payment protection just made me lose 500$ it broke my heart i used desktop app i deliver in time after getting files client put adispute on payment and upwork refund it even when i rejected it it was my hard work and i try to contact support but that bot is repling the line again and again no help or explanation given from upwork  is this how they protect their freelancers here 500$ is cost of expense for 2 months I wanna know why we pay them if they are not even protecin our payments ?? they ask us to varify our names and the client i work for had varified name (ch hm) and he cheated me and upwork supported him even he had varified method 

5 REPLIES 5
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Muhammad, Can you please describe what happened in detail?

yes a client hired me and after getiing work he become unresponsive for 4 days it was hourly contract and then suddenly he put dispute i rejected but today upwork reverse the payment an said its bcz of low activity the animation takes render thats why it showed low activity and client was ok he was happy to se i even attached  the screen shots but still upwork favored the client now he walk with files and his money

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. You can access the ticket here. One of our agents will update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

he is hiring and after getting files he puts disputes and you lose most of your earning in refund and your profile will get a bad impression bcz of refund

but they are reviewing my dairy and rejecting my work say low activity but i deliver and client got his logo and what i left with ? did that logo made it self??

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members