🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: payment request timeline
Page options
owens-shavon
Community Member

payment request timeline

Hi. I was wondering how many days does a client get to approve or disapprove a project after it has been delivered and no revision request has been made? 

Will the order be automatically closed out after a certain number of days or will I not receive payment until the order is approved? 

I'm new here, from another platform. Still getting used to this place...

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Shavon,

Thank you for your message. When you submit your work using 'Submit work for Payment' button on the contract page, your client will be notified and will have 14 days to review and either approve the milestone or ask for changes. If they approve, the funds in escrow will be released to you. If your client takes no action for 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Shavon,

Thank you for your message. When you submit your work using 'Submit work for Payment' button on the contract page, your client will be notified and will have 14 days to review and either approve the milestone or ask for changes. If they approve, the funds in escrow will be released to you. If your client takes no action for 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
owens-shavon
Community Member

Yikes, 14 days? Thank you for your response 🙂.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members