🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment verification is in progress issue for...
Page options
e252ca71
Community Member

payment verification is in progress issue for more than 4 days

it was like that for more than 4 days. I need urgent help please.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Natnael,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hi Natnael,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
e252ca71
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

I have another issue. I got no payment for a completed work.

I refunded the money that I earned by mistake but the client hasn't sent me the price for the work I have done.

petra_r
Community Member

Natnael A wrote:

the client hasn't sent me the price for the work I have done.

The client did pay. You refunded.

Why did you send the money back to the client?

e252ca71
Community Member

I didn't Upwork did. I added the manual time but the client didn't approve
it.
e252ca71
Community Member

I thought the project was an hourly job so I logged in the manual hours but the client said it was a fixed price project.  But it didn't any money

e252ca71
Community Member

I didn't refund him the money,,upwork did...he said he didn't approve the manual hours but he didn't send the fixed price money either

Hi Natnael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not find the refund request you are referring to. For Fixed-Price jobs, freelancers are advised to use the submit work link next to the funded milestone on the contract details page in order to share work with their client and at the same moment request payment.

Once you submit work and request payment, the client will have 14 days to review it and either approve or request changes. If they take no action in 14 days, the funds in Escrow will be released to you. You may read more about Fixed-Price Protection here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e252ca71
Community Member

upwork sent the refund, I didn't send it. The client did not pay me

Hi Natnael, unfortunately, when the client fails to pay for hours logged by the freelancer, any hours that aren't covered by Upwork Hourly Protection may be reversed. Please check out this help article for more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members