cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

I Gusti Agung I Member Since: Jan 5, 2015
1 of 6

Hi, my name is I gusti gung indryati. I finished my job on jan1, 2015 and I sent my job result to the client. But since that time, the client did not respond anything to me, and I have sent approval twice. what should I do? I read before that my client is a good client, that's why I was interesting to work with him. But how can he is missing?

please help me

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 6
Don't worry about it. If the client's funding was verified, you automatically get the money 14 days after submission.

It's actually less work than having a client not disappear and ask for a bunch of changes to your submitted work. So count yourself fortunate.
I Gusti Agung I Member Since: Jan 5, 2015
3 of 6

thank you for your respond. The client payment was verified. I will wait until the end of this month.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 6

First, are you sure that you had an open contract that showed up in "my jobs" (We can't see it but that's because no money's changed hands yet.) Before you started the work, did you hit a big green button saying "accept offer"? Just checking, because a small percentage of clients prey on newbies and get them to do work without a contract and no hope of getting paid. But you say you sent approval, so looks like you're OK there - just checking.

Some clients don't respond, and while you may get paid eventually, it's not a very good way to do business, disdappearing with no contact as soon as the work is received. And if you do get paid after the two weeks, you still need to follow him up to get the contract closed.

By the way, you won't last long with a profile photo of you as a baby. One day you will suddenly find that you're not allowed to apply to any jobs, so I'd advise you to change it berfore you get made to change it by the oDesk powers that be.

Hang on in there, and good luck.

Surabh S Member Since: Jan 6, 2015
5 of 6

Hi

I am saurabh from india, I had make a request to odesk, by GET PAID on 2nd Jan 2015,

In revert I received a notification, that your withdrawl has been approved and processed.

BUT now today is 6th Jan 2015, still there is no amount in my bank account funded by ODESK.

anyone, please help me when i get my money.

I am worried now , this is my first money withdraw with ODESK

PLease help me!!!

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Surabh,

Due to bank holidays transactions might be delayed. Although usually it takes about 3 days to receive the withdrawn funds, please allow 10 days for the money to reach your bank account. After 10 days you can contact Customer Support and initiate a trace.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS