🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payment
Page options
chakrabortyprac
Community Member

payment

hello. I had submitted my first week hours on manual time. then my client had paused the contract on his review period on morning, then also restarted it on noon. but my transaction history showed 60$ pending (screenshot attached). then after some hours pendings are gone and showing that earnings by client has removed(screenshot attached).

what does that mean! please help me

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachy,

You can check your In Review tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

~ Bojan
Upwork

What does it mean?

Please help me.i am new here. I have submitted my first week hours on manual time. Now the client review period is running. How would i know that the client has paid? By alert? Or something else. I m not understanding if he has already paid or not!

Hi Prachy,

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. Please learn about Hourly Payment Protection and weekly billing cycle, and note that by adding hours manually they do not qualify for payment protection.

Funds for your work are currently under the Client's review that lasts until Friday at 23:59 UTC. After the review period funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths