🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » payoneer withdrawal method
Page options
isssssa
Community Member

payoneer withdrawal method

Hi UPWORK

I have a question regarding the Payoneer withdrawal method

is it allowed for more than account to use the same card to withdraw funds and if so is there a limit to the number of these accounts?

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Issa,

You won't be able to add more than one Payoneer account to your payment method. In order to add your Payoneer account as a withdrawal method to your Upwork account, you have to use your own registered and verified Payoneer account. Check out these helpful articles for more information about Payoneer and Payoneer Fees & Timing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My question was if you have account A and account B can A and B use the same Payoneer card as a withdrawal method?

petra_r
Community Member

Issa s wrote:

My question was if you have account A and account B can A and B use the same Payoneer card as a withdrawal method?

You are only allowed to have one Upwork account. How many do you have?

The withdrawal method (in this case Payoneer) linked to that account must be yours and in your own name.

So no, you can not link one Payoneer account to more than one Upwork account without risking the loss of the accounts (both Upwork and Payoneer) because there is no way to do that without breaking the rules.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members