🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » pending approval for 6 days now
Page options
xcoderx
Community Member

pending approval for 6 days now

i have submitted a project to be approved & it has been 6 days now & counting, it says it takes up to 5 business days but here it's the 6th & nothing so far

i know the project is totally fine because there are similar projects to this that got approved but mine is taking almost a week now & no response from upwork

does it take longer than this???

20 REPLIES 20
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Clients have 14 days to approve a project before payment is released.

JoanneP

Hi Abdelmadjid,

I have followed up with the team about your project approval status. Please allow them time to review and update you directly via the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
17c8281e
Community Member

Same issue

H Vit,

I checked your account and it looks like you don't have any contracts yet. It seems like you have recently submitted your project for review. If this is what you are referring to, please know that project reviews take about 5 business days. Please allow time for the team to complete their review. You can check the status from here

~ Joanne
Upwork
b7584933
Community Member

Hi, can you check mine? it's also pending approval for already 8 days since i submitted. Thank you

b7584933
Community Member

i am too, pending approval for this 8 days since i submitted

Hi Muhamad,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all Projects submission are reviewed in the order in which they are received. We are aware of the delay in reviewing your Project due to a very high volume of Project submissions. The relevant team is trying its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please allow some more time to review your Project.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ahmedelfeky21
Community Member

hello 

i have the same issue. does it take 5 days every time i submit a new project or it's just the first time when i submit my first project.

thank you

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. Yes, it may take up to 5 business days for the project to be reviewed. Currently, we have a very high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
df427e21
Community Member

Me too. I'v submitted my project 9 days ago and it's still pending...

Community Member

The same thing goes with me, I've also submitted a project to be approved, and now it's the 6th day but its status is still under review "pending approval".

Will it take more time than this in my case???

Hi Qandeel,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
f528b1f5
Community Member

I submitted my project on Mar 1. It is now March 18th and my project has not been approved. I haven't received any email updates either. 

Hello there,

Thank you for your message. Usually, it takes up to 5 business days for the project to be reviewed. All project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Currently, we are receiving a huge volume of Project submissions. Our team will review your submissions and update you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please update your profile name to include your real and easily verifiable name. We do not allow a company or business names on your freelancer profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0a9b1d38
Community Member

I have submitted my project in 4th april and it is still not approved. Please do something about it.

Hi, can you please check my project and tell if there is any problem. If not please approve it. I have been waiting since 6 days and its still not approved. Please check and tell. 

af75cefd
Community Member

Yes it may take upto 10 days but it will get approved eventually if everything in your project follows upwork guidelines. Don't worry.

a2adcc9a
Community Member

Yes. it does take longer than expected in some cases. So you still gotta chill because so many other people are also in line just like you are expecting their projects to be approved 

5b4df911
Community Member

approval my project. now my project is Pending approval. 

Hi Mr,

Thanks for reaching out. Project Catalog submissions have a 5 business day goal to review new project submissions. Not to worry. Your project remains in the queue for review and should be picked up by the team soon. Thanks for your patience and interest in creating a project!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths