🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: personal identification
Page options
nestalla
Community Member

personal identification

repeated question, because nothing is solved

I click on the link in the “Action required” message displayed in my “Action required: confirm your identity” account. Nothing to happen. Only a page with a help center. How to contact by video to confirm your identity?

where to click ??? Why is there no window for video calls? 
cache is cleaned. latest browser version. there is nothing. what to do???

no video call widget

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alla,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Also having a problem initiating the process. Unable to load anything to allow me to upload photo.

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Having the same problem as Brian and Topic Starter

I tried 3 different browsers on 2 PC's

There is nothing that would help me to initiate a video call.

More to that - i tried for 3 days straight to upload image of my passport

Now the browser wouldnt even try to ask to allow usage of camera or microphone. There is only main support page, and a lonely Mr. Robot.

I know that there is could be the problem, but i want to start working on projects, and its reall bothering me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniil.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
beginind
Community Member

I'm sure that this is just honest malfunction, but still, i have 3 days left to verify myself, and its not moving forward in any way.

Is there an option to manually request video chat with UpWork agent to verify myself?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniil,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response, you should also be able to access the ticket directly here. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sergey92
Community Member

Having the same problem
Need help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergei,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey. I have the same problem. A verification request has arrived. but the chat link doesn’t work. tried to clean cookies and change browser.

Hi Aleksandr,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths