🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: phone number verification
Page options
h-sairam
Community Member

phone number verification

I verified my phone number , but i did'nt receive the phone verified tick in my profile. When will i get it?

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Sairam H wrote:

I verified my phone number , but i did'nt receive the phone verified tick in my profile. When will i get it?

normally within a day or two. When did you verify your telephone number?

h-sairam
Community Member

I verified it 3 days ago.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sairam, 

It looks like you have completed phone verification for the Two-Step Verification. Currently, phone verification is rolled-out to U.S. freelancers only. 

~ Avery
Upwork
h-sairam
Community Member

That phone number verified tick will only be accesible to U.S freelancers
right?

Hi Sairam,

Yes that is correct, at the moment this option is available to US freelancers only. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I really can not believe it.
I marked this person's portfolio because "everything" was false and I mentioned it in the forum.
And, what has happened? Only that he has changed his portfolio for another "stolen", unless it is from Ukraine and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is called.
How is it possible that after seeing that he had a fake portfolio does not check the new one?
Up to the noses!

Maria T wrote:

Hi Avery,

I really can not believe it.
I marked this person's portfolio because "everything" was false and I mentioned it in the forum.
And, what has happened? Only that he has changed his portfolio for another "stolen", unless it is from Ukraine and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is called.
How is it possible that after seeing that he had a fake portfolio does not check the new one?
Up to the noses!

It seems like a losing battle, doesn't it, Maria?

It seems! Smiley Mad 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members