cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please don't use ** payment method ... the site is a **!!

Highlighted
Toshiro V Member Since: May 4, 2016
1 of 2

I have more than $2600 in my Skrill account from upWork payments ... I've been trying to withdraw that money for more than 2 weeks and they always cancelling my withdraw requests with stupid excuses ... the last one said this:

We are contacting you in regard to your recent withdrawal request. As of 14 October and going forward, we will not able to execute this transaction in US Dollars, that is why we have cancelled the request.

The funny(?) thing is that I made the withdraw request before October 14th.

I still don't know how will I get my money back, I just want you to know about this scammers so you won't make the same mistake I made

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nicolas A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
2 of 2

I've been using Skrill for a couple of years and had had no problems until now. It seems a lot of things are changing. Check out this article from their support page which may be related to the issue you describe:

https://help.skrill.com/en/Article/my-money/withdrawals/can-i-withdraw-in-us-dollars-to-my-bank-acco...

It also seems that you can no longer order their prepaid card if you're outside the EU. It's a shame but I think I'll cancel my account and go back to wire transfers. I just feel my money could be at stake with them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS