please help me i want to reopen my account from 3 month ago and i can't

please help me i want to reopen my account in upwork from 3 month ago and i can't!!!

first thing i post this message or this subject from another account and it's not my account cause my account doesn't work 

from about 3 month ago i want to login to my account in upwork and when i login it's told me this:  "Due to suspicious activity with this account, please fill out CAPTCHA".  and i did the CAPTCHA and this message still came to me and i still can't login to my account then i wanted to change the password and when i changing it it's told me there is no email in upwork like this, so i thought my account is hacked and i told the customer support and they stop or blocked my account until send my id for upwork account security so i sent my id and they told me:-    "unfortunately, the ID you have submitted did not meet one of our requirements" and i don't know why maybe because it's have few distortions so i did another new id and it's take a long time and i sent it to them and they didn't reply to me from long time and i still send my new id to them and they didn't reply to me

so please tell me what to do i am very tired from this matter i was have a top rated and there is money in my account

and this is my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0143524965b124e6df/

and when i go to my profile link it's told me this:-

This Upwork Freelancer's profile is either private, restricted or blocked!

waiting your replies,
Thanks,
Omar Mohamed

21 REPLIES 21
tlsanders

Oops...wrong place.

mariawicz5

You have to post this is another section and then contact customer support.

aocumen

Hi Mohamed, 

I have escalated your issue to the teams involved and you should hear an update from them soon. Gentle reminder that having multiple accounts on the platform is a violation of the Upwork ToS. 

~ Avery
Upwork

thank you very much avery, but i just did this account to share my problem with my old original account what i want to reopen it, i think that not multiple accounts there is no problem with that right?

and please if you can tell me more about what to do in this problem cause i really tired from this problem 

i try to do any thing to reopen it from about 3 month ago and there is nothing happen

and if there is any way to conntact with "upwork account security" but without email,

if they have phone number or live conntact from any way please tell me

re: "if they have phone number or live contact"

Rest assured that they don't one one million would-be freelancers calling them on the phone with their problems.

You can use the email-based ticketing system.

re: "they told me: 'unfortunately, the ID you have submitted did not meet one of our requirements'. I don't know why. Maybe because it's have few distortions."

Um, the "distortions" may indeed be a reason. Upwork doesn't seem very fond of distortions when it comes to freelancer identity information.

thanks preston for yous reply, 

can you tell me please what you mean by email-based ticketing system, and how can i do that ?

with the link please.

and if i am in the wrong section where is the right section to post my problem in it ??

You can use the help desk system: here

re: "i just did this account to share my problem with my old original account what i want to reopen it, i think that not multiple accounts there is no problem with that right?"

Upwork does not actually recognize any acceptable reasons for having multiple Upwork accounts.

preston, there is no one from "upwork Support" or "upwork account security" reply to me from about 3 month ago and i sent for them many many messages!!

Be patient. Avery is an Upwork moderator. She was able to escalate your problem to make sure customer support personnel look into this and get back to you. That was just yesterday. Wait a day to see what happens. Keep an eye on your email (including spam filters) and messages you receive within your Upwork account.

ok preston but i think avery or customer support don't know my original email it's: **Edited for Community Guidelines**  that's the email of my original account in upwork what i want to reopen it.

@Mohamed M wrote:

ok preston but i think avery or customer support don't know my original email it's:

Of coursee she knows, you already posted your original profile.

Now STOP spamming, stop spamming members' private inboxes.

Just wait to see if Upwork will be letting you try and verify your identity again or not.

WAIT.

Mohamed,

On Wednesday an agent sent you a message with detailed instructions about what to do to resolve your issue. That message went to your original email (the one you posted on this thread and which was removed since). Please, check that message and follow the steps outlined in it.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

valeria, there is no messages came to me and how the agent sent me a message on Wednesday and i posted this problem yesterday ?

Now i am waiting for anything happen or any message

Mohamed,

I replied to your private message with more details.

~ Valeria
Upwork

why upwork account security is very bad help me this problem from about 7 month ago !!!!!

this is was my problem:  

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/please-help-me-i-want-to-reopen-my-account-from-3-month-...

and then upwork account security is asking me to sent a vedio for me with my id to bring back my account to me and i did this and they didn't reply to me again from 2 month or more

really upwork account security is the worst account security in the world and all what they do is "not responding".

Hi Mohamed,

Let me follow up with the team and they'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

i am waiting...

and i am really know how the time is wasted by this upwork security

becouse i can't log in to my account and i didnt make any work from 7 month becouse they can't verifying from my account and they don't know how to verifying from accounts this is really waste of time