Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pointless re-verify

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
151 of 175

Hi Malik,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Pearl K Member Since: May 18, 2020
152 of 175
Hello,

My account was verified yesterday and I changed my profile picture because i felt it wasn't looking professional. My account is currently on hold asking me to re-verify my profile. I can't submit proposals and am worried of its effects on my clients, submitted proposals and ongoing project . This really sucks and the link sent via email to re-verify my account ain't working, am always connected to the community bot. I need this fixed any help?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
153 of 175

Hi Pearl,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mustafa F Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
154 of 175

Hi,
I am an active freelancer and had my profile verified almost 45 days back when I received my first job. However, my profile was put on hold on 23/5/2020 and was asked for another verification which took place over video call and i was told that i will receive an email in next 2 days. It has been over 2 days already and I am yet to receive a reply.  have not been able to submit any proposals since then. I have no idea why my account was on hold in the first place. Please look into it. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
155 of 175

Hi Mustafa,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sari B Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
156 of 175

Hello.

I have re-verifoed my profile. But the account is still in hold. Could you tell me the reason?

Highlighted
Sari B Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
157 of 175

Could you tell me the reason kindly ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
158 of 175

Hi Sari,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I've followed up with our team regarding your account status and your account have already been resumed.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Timur I Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
159 of 175

Hi there! I have 36 available connects and I've done ID and video verification, and already completed 3 projects. And now, when I'm looking for a new project, the proposal button is grayed out and inactive. Could you help me resolving this issue?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
160 of 175

Hi Timur,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS