Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pointless re-verify

sharmabhi-abhi
Abhishek S Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
241 of 246

Hi,

I already done my 2 step Identification verification including video call as well, but agin I receive an E-mail from upwork to do verification. How many times I've to go through the same procedure?

Regards

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
242 of 246

Hi Abhishek,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

Please follow up on the link in the email to start the verification or go directly to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green 'Get Started' button to start with the process. You can also check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
sharmabhi-abhi
Abhishek S Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
243 of 246
Hi

Thanks for your reply! I tried several times but link is not opening, it's
showing blank page.

Please help me with steps.

I'm trying to open in chrome browser from mobile.

Please help me. Also I read your article that I have to write a secret code
on blank paper and hold along with my ID. Please let me know from where I
will get this secret code?

Thanks
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
244 of 246

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please clarify what link you're referring to? I checked and it looks like you were able to submit your ID and need to complete Visual Verification. Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click Continue, you should see an option to chat with an agent there.

If you continue to experience issues please let us know!

~Andrea
Untitled
ark03
Abdul R Member Since: Jul 15, 2016
245 of 246

Hi,

No one reach out to me. I'm getting worried about banner that 2 days left to verify your identity. can you please help me? how much expected wait for me.  

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
246 of 246

Hello Abdul,

I'm pleased to inform you that your document submission has been approved now. You can proceed with the second step to complete Visual verification. Feel free to message if you need any assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS