Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pointless re-verify

anhtvc-tran
Viet Anh T Member Since: May 2, 2017
221 of 250

Hello all.

I've one question. I am aksed to re-verify my identity recently.

When I had a video call, I was asked to answer some questions.

The questions were for web developers. Since I am a mobile app developer, I couldn't answer well.

2 days were passed but I didn't still get update regarding my account. My account is still hold.

What should I do for now?

Thanks for your advice.

Tran.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
222 of 250

Hi Viet Anh,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anhtvc-tran
Viet Anh T Member Since: May 2, 2017
223 of 250

Thank you Aleksandar. It is fixed now. Smiley Happy

mariyamch
Maryam C Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
224 of 250

Here is the proof of my identity verification.

But there is still a notification on my profile about the verification call.

I am also unable to make a verification call or chat with customer service on my ticket.

Kindly guide me what should I do now? How to resolve this issue?

Thank You!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ahmed_sobhy_93
Ahmed K Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
225 of 250

Today I got this message although my account is already verified:

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

And I cannot sumbit any proposals. 

Thanks,

Ahmed.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
226 of 250

Hi Ahmed,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adeyemsco
Olubunmi D Member Since: Dec 5, 2020
227 of 250
Hello,
Please I uploaded a wrong image on my profile, I tried reuploading but I was told to verify my Id, please how can I change it. i already verified my account before.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
228 of 250

Hi Olubunmi,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this could've caused you. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mariyamch
Maryam C Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
229 of 250

Greetings,

I have completed the Account Verification Call on December 2020 and have earned a verification badge as well. But I have received Account Verification Call Notification again on my profile and now my account is currently paused, I am unable to send proposals.

Kindly guide me how should I resolve this issue?

How can I reactivate my account. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
230 of 250

Hi Maryam,

You can click on the hyperlink in the notification on your home page or follow the instructions on your ticket. I can also see that you have followed up on your ticket with additional information. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS