Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pointless re-verify

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
231 of 237

Hi Maryam,

Please refer to your ticket that you can access Here, feel free to follow up directly there with any questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
mariyamch
Maryam C Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
232 of 237

I am unable to chat with your team.

As soon as I click on my ticket. I can hardly read it for some times it then vanishes and takes me back to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=a73dac96d0a52f05836679a3484d6595 to this page. 

I am also not able to access to Get Help button. Why? 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
233 of 237

Hi Maryam,

Our team reached out to you again via ticket and email with additional instructions. If you`re still unable to access your ticket, you can reply on the email notification that was sent to you. Thank you.

Untitled
acd683c9
Kakar N Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
234 of 237

Hi,

I joined Upwork in December 2020. And just recently had one client. However, yesterday I got an email for identity verification for the 2nd time and my account is on hold.

Timeline:

• 22 December 2020, got a mail for identity verification.
  • Did the formalities by providing a valid government-issued photo ID and was on a video chat with an Upwork agent.
  • Later that day I earned a verified badge for my profile.
  • But again yesterday, 15 January 2021, I got another email to verify my identity.

Does this happen frequently? I have asked on the support thread, but I did not get any response regarding the re-verification. 

I don't mind going through re-verification again, but I need to know what was the issue for the future reference. If this was an error or did I violate Upwork's TC.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
235 of 237

Hi Kakar,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
sheshicho
Nikola S Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
236 of 237

Hello to everyone. 
I'm having a little problem when i try to send proposal. I get redirected to a new window where it says "Checking verification code" and than after 2 secounds i am redirected to a page where it says "Link has expired" (Please contact costumer support to recieve new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days).
My identification is completed.
Please help 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
237 of 237

Hi Nikola,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS