🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: getting frustrated not getting any help
Page options
mediaservicespro
Community Member

portfolio file upload format

Hi, I was uploading some work samples, and the first one uploaded fine as a .docx file, but the second one which was also was a .docx wouldn't upload as a .docx or a .pdf.  I had to convert it to a jp eg file and it doesn't look good at all.  What's going on?  

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Mindy,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks

Hi Mindy,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mediaservicespro
Community Member

Hi, for some reason I can't upload any doc or pdf files to my portfolio.  I think Wednesday I posted a message and a support team member emailed me and I provided more information but have not gotten any response.  

Mindy, 

I'm having the same problem.  I'm trying to upload either .doc or .pdf from my computer to the portfolio section, and am unable to do so.

Help!

Thank you for reaching out to us, Staci.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members