design_itec

problem to create a milestone

the client has not send any milestone and said this, what to do next?

"So, if it is OK with you to stick with the fixed price, please make your proposal via Upwork for creating my website at total USD500 with 4 or 5 milestones. First of all to start with, we have to reach an agreement on terms & conditions."

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10

oh boy. This is gonna be a disaster.

He's telling you to put your terms up and determine the milestones for each step in the process.

mtngigi

You can summarize how you will approach your client's project by explaining your process (which I do in my proposals).

But the client is the only one who can set up milestones. Your client should be able to do that as long as you're clear about the steps you will take to get his/her project completed.

Do not start any work until you're both clear about the steps in the project, and the first milestone has been funded.

@Anna D wrote:

the client has not send any milestone and said this, what to do next?

"So, if it is OK with you to stick with the fixed price, please make your proposal via Upwork for creating my website at total USD500 with 4 or 5 milestones. First of all to start with, we have to reach an agreement on terms & conditions."

Is your client saying that he or she has another $500.00 job post on ewebsite creation to which you could submit a proposal and that the proposal must cover all work conditions spread into 5 milestones?