🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » problems in specialized profiles
Page options
mazin632000
Community Member

problems in specialized profiles

hello, please there is a problem in specialized profiles, as I created 2 one for google ads and the other for facebook ads. the problem is when I search my self in the upwork freelancer search engine the facebook ads profile appear when I search for google ads terms, and also the general one appears when I search for google ads terms and vice versa

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mazen,

We checked this for you and we couldn't replicate the issue you're experiencing. When searching by your first name plus "Facebook ads" the correct specialized profile was shown. Same with your name and ''Google ads''. Could you please share what search keywords you're using so that we can try same ones on our end.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

here are both terms for google ads 

one of them is getting  facebook ads as a result and the other one is getting the general profile as result

Hi Mazen,

I was checking how your profile shows in search as well. When searching for "Mazen Google ads," I'm getting your Google Ads Specialized profile. Adding "Ads Manager" to the search query shows your general profile, since Google Ads Manager is included in your general profile as well. Feel free to tweak your profiles titles and overviews.

Also, please note that when clients search for freelancers, they usually select a category (Sales & Marketing in your case) and then Specialty. Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing are two different Specialties. Therefore, when the client selects the Specialty, they'll see the correct Specialized profile anyways.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths