🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: profile & feedback has disappeared
Page options
olivia_prentice
Community Member

profile & feedback has disappeared

I have just logged on for the first time in about 6 months (I've been busy with offline projects) and I can log on but my profile, together with all my amazing feedback has disappeared!! Please help, as I worked really hard for this

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Olivia,

I checked your account and can confirm that you haven't had any contracts on this account. Is it possible that you have another account that you`re referring to? 
If yes, please keep in mind that having more than one account is a violation of our TOS and you will need to close this one. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

so I found I did have another account that has never been used! It's because I have 2 email addresses. I'm so sorry, this was an honest mistake and I've no idea how it happened. You can see I've never used it since it was set up. How do I close the inactive account. I will do so straight away. 

Thanks for your understanding and assistance,

Olivia

Hi Olivia,

First I would like to make sure that you have access to your original account. If you do, confirm here and our team will close your account shortly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members