🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » profile banning without contract
Page options
ahmer4work
Community Member

profile banning without contract

Hi Support Team,

Just curious to know, is upwork applying their policy on to freelancers who are unable to grab any contract after sending many proposals and unable to grab a single contract after all.

please confirm me, is upwork still applying this policy on the poor freelancers. and if yes than please tell me wharts actual target failure proposals on which upwork totally bans the account.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmer H wrote:

Just curious to know, is upwork applying their policy on to freelancers who are unable to grab any contract after sending many proposals and unable to grab a single contract after all.

please confirm me, is upwork still applying this policy on the poor freelancers.

To be honest, if a freelancer is not winning any contracts despite applying a lot, it is better for them to be removed to save them from wasting their time and money, and also saving clients from being flooded with proposals from people they'd never hire anyway.

The vast majority of new freelancers never win a single contract, and that was true even before Corona made everything 10 times harder.

Ahmer H wrote:

if yes than please tell me wharts actual target failure proposals on which upwork totally bans the account.

Upwork will not release that kind of information.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members