hello

please assist as i am unable to upload my profile photo

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Robert!

I hope you are having a great day!

To your issue, please ensure the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px.  Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Note that if the size of the photo you're trying to upload is too big , then follow the rule of thumb which  is to use a photo that shows no more than your head and shoulders.  You can opt for either uploading a different photo of a smaller size or cropping the one you are trying to include by reducing its size to clarify the image.

Again,  if the issue persists please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, make sure the image you're looking to upload fits the mentioned requirements and let me know if it worked.

Please reach back out if you continue to experience the error after these steps, thanks!

Best,
Hugo
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members