🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: profile suspended
Page options
sasdasd2
Community Member

profile suspended

My profile got suspended and I don't know why it got suspended. I didn't even recieve any email regarding this.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Saurab,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
maximilianoze
Community Member

Hello Saurab,

There are many reasons why you might got suspended:

-Inactivity ( Lasting more than a month without login in your profile)

-Unresponsive (either you don´t get responses after multiple job requests or dont answering to clients)

-Taking clients out of upwork ( Upwork have a record of your activity with your clients, if they think there is something suspicious, they will block you inmediatly, so even if the client wants to send files or info via email or whatever, somehow you get to update whats going on in your upwork conversation)

Being blocked is a big issue, you got to be innocent to get unblocked, there is no tolerance, so before sending your reasons to be unblocked, be sure that it is clear and honest. 

Also if you have money in upwork, they retain it. 

A great help to get unblocked is that you had any contracts pending.

Sir I just recently joined Upwork and spent only 16 connects and nothing else. Upwork should provide me an email that I got suspended.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members