🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » proposal not submitted
Page options
e20648f9
Community Member

proposal not submitted

Hi, I have question by submitted proposal to client. I already submit a proposal but when i check the Activity on this job of client it show's Unanswered invites : 0 and then later on when i check it again in a few hours it show's someone interviewing. I always send proposal in new show at My Feed and i expect I am the first submitted proposal to the client. I have more than 10 submitted proposals none of them answer me most of them are new in my feed am I invisible to the client?

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Dom,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
kinector
Community Member

The stats in the job description are not updated live. So don't worry about it.

Only worry about being the BEST applicant. 😉

That means, your value proposition is perfect for that particular client. The value is completely subjective depending on the client's situation and sometimes you need to read what it actually is between the lines.

Nail it and you will get hired.

Being the first is not the deciding factor. 😉
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members