🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: proposal senting
Page options
akhils_krishna63
Community Member

proposal senting

I sent 3 propopsals but next day .When i checked the proposals 2 out of 3 is archieved.I want to know what do you mean by archieved.Then will the connect used will be refunded..Please help me.

7 REPLIES 7
lysis10
Community Member

What is a "Professional Blank Page Repair Person?"

Auto Accepted, of course.

I didn't get it.please explain it.

hiii mam ,All my proposals are changing to archieved one .Then my verification is expelled out by upwork .Iam unable to work in pwork .Please help me.

Hi Akhil, 

It looks like you have an open ticket with more information about your concern. Kindly refer to Ticket #28132726 for more information, and feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have additional questions about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
0417adea
Community Member

Hi Akhil,

Proposals are usually archived if the job has been closed, your proposal was declined or if you have been hired for the job. The status or reason for archiving the proposal is usually stated in front of each proposal. Just check your archived tab to be sure of why they were archived.

The connects used will not be refunded if your proposal was declined. For some jobs that show the "refunded if client doesn't hire" however, the connects will be refunded if the job is closed without any hires.

Does all my connects return back or not.

Hi Akhil! Actually you need more information about upwork connects strategy. That's fine so note that the connects you have are tokens that are to be used to apply for jobs. How many connects will be used to apply for a job? Ans: It depends upon the client's budget for the job, that is if highly paid job then connect may be used in 2 or more than 2. Are these connects used for this job returned? Ans: If the client hires you then good you got the result and no connects will be refunded to you. Or if client will hire someone else then your connects will not be refunded to you in this case. And if the job is closed without hiring someone then your connects are refunded to you. if you need more details please let me know. Thanks!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths