cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proposal

Highlighted
Rea R Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
1 of 5

i want to know what is proposal means in upwork?

and if i submit my proposal hiw long it will take the result?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Rea, 

You can see jobs pop up in your home page. You need to read the job requirment. If you can do it, then you need to write cover letter or proposal. You will describe your experience. You can come with project plan or outline or with your suggestions to complete the project. Your availability and your price. You will invite to your client to do more discuss on the project. I hope that you will get the project. 

Best Regards

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
3 of 5

The proposal is a combination of your introduction to the client, marketing your skills and experience and providing a solution how you can solve the problem.

If you write the best proposal you will see the result in few days. Though some clients post job and went for sleeping and never came back, in such case, you will see result after one month Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 5

Rea,

As a freelancer, you should know what a proposal is. As a "copywriter", your profile needs a lot of work. And you might want to think about hiding your test results before submitting any proposals.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 5

She'll never be hired by anybody. She should really not waste her time and go find a real job. She's just going to make herself another statistic.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS