🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: proposals
Page options
zashkaruk
Community Member

proposals

Hello!

For 3 months, I sent 90 proposals.
Total completed 5 works during this time on 5 stars (more then 100$).
And I spent 11 interviews.

This is a normal conversion?
My JSS 100%

Thanks to those who respond.

I am very worried. I didn't know that Upwork bans for low conversion.

Best regards, Serhii!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
anjumarslan
Community Member

Hello Dear Serhii Z,

I think you will not be banned as you have already completed 5 jobs with 5 star feedback. Issue only arises when a user keeps submitting job proposals on daily basis and does not get a single job at all.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arslan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
anjumarslan
Community Member

Hello Dear Serhii Z,

I think you will not be banned as you have already completed 5 jobs with 5 star feedback. Issue only arises when a user keeps submitting job proposals on daily basis and does not get a single job at all.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arslan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi. So, if you aren't able to get a job after numerous proposals on Upwork, you stand the risk of getting banned?

Hi Christian,

We understand your concern, but please know we are not suspending a large number of freelancer accounts. We have found only a small portion of our registered users are submitting many proposals but not winning any (or very few) contracts. Typically, this means (1) the opportunities on Upwork are not a good match for the freelancer’s skillset, or (2) they are violating our Terms of Service.

~ Riri

I do not want to get banned, but I feel I may, I have one 5 star review and 5 proposals pending and 105 proposals unanswered. I spend like $5 a day buying connects 

Hello Riri!

I am new to Upwork.

I want to get any job as soon as possible.

What is the most important thing for me right now?

Thank you

Christian I wrote:
Hi. So, if you aren't able to get a job after numerous proposals on Upwork, you stand the risk of getting banned?

Yes.

f5754340
Community Member

Hello Petra!

I hope you are doing well.

Could you please let me know how to write a good proposal?

What should I do now?

I want to get any job soon.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ngan,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f5754340
Community Member

Hello Bojan!

Thank you so much.

The articles are great help.

I will make my proposals as weitten here.

Thank you again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths