🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » publicly showing 1 review
Page options
musfiq_elahi
Community Member

publicly showing 1 review

I have completed three jobs and 4th and 5th are ongoing. So I got 5 star reviews of three jobs. but publicly when some one search it is showing only one . screenshots attached

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Brother, sometimes it takes the system to update, it happened to me also but got updated automatically after 2 days, if still, this remains to continue, I would suggest that contact support.upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Brother, sometimes it takes the system to update, it happened to me also but got updated automatically after 2 days, if still, this remains to continue, I would suggest that contact support.upwork

It's happening for last 2 months. I need to contact with live support, but there is no option for that , there is only bot system where I have to pick automated words..

Can you provide the contact mail of support

Md Musfiq E wrote:

It's happening for last 2 months. I need to contact with live support, but there is no option for that , there is only bot system where I have to pick automated words..

Can you provide the contact mail of support

There is no need to contact support. It should be self-evident that private jobs are not shown publicly. 

JoanneP

Hi Md Musfiq,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents have shared more information with you regarding the reviews on your profile. Please check out the information that one of our agents shared with you on this ticket: 29030869. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members