cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"All open jobs from 'my' all previous and current clients", can it be a new search filter.

Ace Contributor
Rahul G Member Since: Feb 6, 2015
1 of 6

I don't know if someone else thought about it or not, but I think it can be a search filter for jobs: "Jobs from My Clients".

Mostly, clients prefer the same freelancer when they get a job done with full efficiency. And as a freelancer I also always want to be get hired for similar jobs by my previous clients for having a strong work relationship. It happenns. But sometime, when few clients very often posts new jobs, they can also forget (or may be wouldn't like to do any search for) who was the freelancer last time; so it's a freelancer's effort to find those clients (ofcourse, if he/she wants).

I'll like to have a filter similar to this (and sorry, if it's already there, I couldn't see it).

Thank you.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 6

I like this idea. Good thought.

Ace Contributor
Rahul G Member Since: Feb 6, 2015
3 of 6

Thank you Jennifer. I'm glad that someone liked it, but I guess upwork team is busy in solving existing issues. And yes, it's better to solve existing issues rather than introducing new feature. Smiley Happy 

Moustafa E Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
4 of 6

This is a great idea, and much needed, is there a way it can get more visibility?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
5 of 6

Moustafa E wrote:

This is a great idea, and much needed, is there a way it can get more visibility?

This is implemented. 

Moustafa E Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
6 of 6

How ? where is that filter ?

I see, I got it from the search page, thanks!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS