Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Client satisfaction" and "Clients who would recommend you"

Highlighted
Andriy L Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
1 of 6

Hello all,

I have a small question about calculation of "Client satisfaction" and "Clients who would recommend you".

During last two or three days in my profile "Clients who would recommend you" rised from 40% to 50%, at the same time "Client satisfaction" dropped from 89% to 85%. 

Some client was not satisfied but would recommend me to others? Very strange.

How is it possible?

Really interesting.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Andriy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Andriy L wrote:

Hello all,

I have a small question about calculation of "Client satisfaction" and "Clients who would recommend you".

During last two or three days in my profile "Clients who would recommend you" rised from 40% to 50%, at the same time "Client satisfaction" dropped from 89% to 85%. 

Where do you see a "client satisfaction" metric?

The two metrics do not update at the same time and do not refer to the same time windows. The JSS includes things other than the private feedback, which ONLY includes private feedback actually given across the lifetime of your profile.

50% is breathtakingly poor by the way...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution." —Albert Einstein
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6

Andriy L wrote:

Hello all,

Some client was not satisfied but would recommend me to others? Very strange.

How is it possible?

Really interesting.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Andriy

What you call Client satisfaction is, in reality, the JSS (Job Success Score) a metric that takes many parameters into its calculation.

Clients who would recommend you measure the number of clients who left a feedback. A score of 50% means that half of the clients who left a feedback said that they wouldn't recommend you to a colleague or a friend. This figure is very low. Amongst all the clients who bothered to leave a feedback, one out of two were not happy with your work.

Note that they might have left a five-stars public feedback despite the fact that they were unhappy, especially if they didn't want to hurt your profile.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
4 of 6

Thank you Rene and Petra!

As for me, I would prefer receiving honest rating and honest feedback, so receiving positive feedback, 5 stars, and 'not recommending' a the same time makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I always ask clients if they are satisfied with job results. No one answered "No".

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
5 of 6

Andriy L wrote:

I would prefer receiving honest rating and honest feedback, so receiving positive feedback, 5 stars, and 'not recommending' a the same time makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I always ask clients if they are satisfied with job results. No one answered "No".

Would you prefer a bad private feedback and a bad public one?

What you really need to do here is to identify what was wrong, what are your weakness and what you can improve.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
6 of 6

Thank you once more, Rene. You are right, I will go this way.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS