🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Contract On Hold" What does that mean and wh...
Page options
emperor_sakib
Community Member

"Contract On Hold" What does that mean and what I should do?

Hello everyone!

I'm a new freelancer at Upwork. I have completed a project and submitted the work on 17th May. It's an hourly project and the client paused it after the project is completed. But today I got an email that says "Your project is on Hold" what does that mean? And will it affect my payment? My funds are still in review now. I've billed the client using the time tracker.

Thank you for your support.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Saffat S wrote:

Hi, Jennifer Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I used the time tracker and updated memos. 

Good job. As long as you have good activity, then you'll get an email telling you that you are covered by payment protection.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Saffat S wrote:

Hello everyone!

I'm a new freelancer at Upwork. I have completed a project and submitted the work on 17th May. It's an hourly project and the client paused it after the project is completed. But today I got an email that says "Your project is on Hold" what does that mean? And will it affect my payment? My funds are still in review now. I've billed the client using the time tracker.

Thank you for your support.

Payout was last night, so I'm going with they didn't pay their bill. I hope you were smart and used Tracker and followed the rules for payment protection or you can say bye bye to that money.

Saffat S wrote:

Good job. As long as you have good activity, then you'll get an email telling you that you are covered by payment protection.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members