🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: "Get Help" Button Disappeared???
Page options
antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

"Get Help" Button Disappeared???

Hi everyone

I can't see the "Get Help" button in the section "Help and Support" anymore, and I need it. It's just me or someone else have this problem too? And, most importantly, how can I open a ticket?

Thank you for your attention!

Antonio

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Antonio C wrote:

Now my problem is this: on my profile, in the "Work history and feedback" section, this contract appears as a "job in progress", ie as a contract never closed, and I fear that this could negatively affect the my JSS.

Buonasera Antonio, it will have no effect on your JSS in any way., because money was paid. Just close the contract as and when you feel like it, or leave it open, it really does not matter at all.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Maybe you don't need to open a ticket or click a "Get Help" button.

What is your question?

We can probably answer it right here.

Hi Preston,

thanks for your reply. Well, briefly: I received and accepted a contract offer but, after completing and sending it, the client stopped responding to my messages and never approved the milestone, nor closed the contract. Consequently, I received the agreed sum after the 14-days period of "in review" phase and the 5-days period of "pending". Now my problem is this: on my profile, in the "Work history and feedback" section, this contract appears as a "job in progress", ie as a contract never closed, and I fear that this could negatively affect the my JSS. Having said that, is there a way to close the contract? Or is it not necessary?

Thank you!

Ps: I'd also like to know if the "Get Help" issue is just a bug. Hope some moderator will reply me!

Antonio

Antonio C wrote:

Now my problem is this: on my profile, in the "Work history and feedback" section, this contract appears as a "job in progress", ie as a contract never closed, and I fear that this could negatively affect the my JSS.

Buonasera Antonio, it will have no effect on your JSS in any way., because money was paid. Just close the contract as and when you feel like it, or leave it open, it really does not matter at all.

Buonasera Petra. I ended the contract, but it's good to know that it wouldn't have affected my JSS anyway. 

Thank you Petra for your kind reply, and thank you all for your attention and help.

Greetings

Antonio

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

We'll have a support ticket created for you. You can share the concerns you have via that ticket or here in the Community.

Additionally, feel free to browse help articles in the Help Center or ask the chat bot when you have questions.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, 

thank you for your reply. I've just shared my problem here, but could you please tell me where I can find this ticket? Is there some issue with the Get Help button? 

Thank you again

Antonio

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members